Anolyte Solution is:
– A pH neutral solution (pH between 6.5 and 7.3)
– A high ORP solution (ORP above +900mV when fresh)
– A highly effective broad spectrum disinfectant
Anolyte at a neutral pH, is a mixed oxidant solution which includes Hypochlorous acid (HOCI) and has a high Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) of approximately >+ 900mV. The Anolyte solution can be manipulated according to specific application requirements and combinations of the solutions may be generated where a combined detergent and disinfectant effect if required.
A strong oxidizing solution formed from naturally occurring elements that kills unwanted microorganisms and pathogens.
A non-hazardous, cost-effective alternative to bleach, and other traditional hazardous chemicals used for sanitizing and disinfection.
The costs associated with Anolyte (sanitizer and disinfectant) and Catholyte (detergent cleanser) compare very favourably with the costs associated with traditional toxic chemicals.
Has proven not to corrode stainless steel processing equipment.
Has proven to be up to 100 times more effective than sodium hypochlorite (used in bleach).
What are the advantages?
- Wide range of applications – a full spectrum from oxidant to anti-oxidant requirements
- Safe: non-toxic to humans, animals and birds
- Superior disinfection performance
- Removal of biofilm
- A more stable, longer-lasting chlorine residual
- Enhanced micro flocculation (reduction in turbidity)
- Improved taste and odor
- Oxidation of iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide
- The flexibility of application routes – immersion, spraying, fogging, infusion etc.
- Natural product = water and salt
- Environmentally friendly: Biodegradable and Organic
- Non-allergenic, non-sensitizing relative to chemical disinfectants and preservatives
Anolyte (Electrolyzed Water) is “Raising the Bar” in Cleaning and Disinfecting! This novel technology is reaching new heights and setting new standards. It is Green, Clean and it works! With Electrolyzed Water case studies and testimonials from multiple industries worldwide, it is becoming the disinfectant of “Choice”. Supportive information is available upon request!
What Agri-Canada is saying about Electrolyzed Water?